- It is mandatory for guests to present photo identification and proof of address at the time of check-in. Pan cards are not accepted.
- If valid government identification proof is not submitted, the check-in can be denied for security reasons, and in such cases, there is no refund against this booking.
- The primary guest checking in to the hotel must be at least 18 years of age.
- A child must be less than 8 years of age to be eligible for the facilities listed for children.
- An inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with an extra bed based on availability.
- Room extension should be intimated before 24 hrs from the given time of departure.
- The standard check out time is 24hrs.
- Early morning check in subject to availability.
- After booking, an email confirmation from the hotel – email@example.com will be sent. The hotel can be contacted directly for any clarification +91-422-4372345.
- The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged at the time of check-out on actual basis.
- The hotel reserves the rights of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Geo Grande will not be responsible for any check-in denied due to the aforesaid reason.
- The hotel reserves the rights of admission for local residents. Accommodation can be denied to guests residing in the same city. Geo Grande has all the rights for deny chick-in for security purposes.
The booking confirmation is based only on the above Terms & Conditions.